Spill The Tea

On Relationships

How to log out of Messenger using the Facebook app on iPhone?

Home Forums Discussion Board How to log out of Messenger using the Facebook app on iPhone?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  annadane 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

allinsider
    Participant

If you want to log out of Messenger on iPhone using the Facebook app, then you must follow these steps:-
    1. Launch the Facebook app on your iPhone.
    2. Then tap on the Menu icon from the bottom right corner.
    3. Now tap on the ‘Settings and Privacy’ option.
    4. Now choose the ‘Settings’ option and tap on the ‘Security and Login’.
    5. Now scroll down and look for the ‘Where you’re logged in’ field.
    6. Then look for your device and tap on the 3 vertical dots.
    7. Then finally tap on the ‘Log out’ option.

jonemartin
    Participant

If you want to log out into messenger, just go to settings and scroll down the tab and click on the Signout button. As you can log out messengers.

Auto Car Repair Services in Houston TX

cofffee124
    Participant

Spend time with your adult doll and express your love by focusing on enjoying the moment. Create a calm and relaxing atmosphere so you can focus entirely on the doll. Play with her, watch a movie, or read to her. By giving your doll your full attention, you show her your love and appreciation.

annadane
    Participant

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! As a professional writer, I provide the Best Finance Assignment Help in the UK and I must say your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.